2.1.104 & diald/route/masquerade problems

I have installed 2.1.104, mostly to experiment with raidtools, and have
been able to get most things working OK. I have altered my startup
scripts to accommmodate ipchains and the new routing code.

However, routing fails for masqueraded hosts behind this machine, e.g. a
ping causes diald to bring up the ppp connection tnd I can see outgoing
pings but the masqueraded host sees no response.

I suspect diald, as the routing table looks 'funny' - several duplicate
entries. I set the '-reroute' option but still no soap.

Anyone have any suggestions?

ml