mailing list

Hi
Just wanted to let u know that I have Bero-List installed on my server
but there seems to be a problem with subscription,I would like to know if it is
a bug or just me?
The problem is as follow:
If somebody is already a member of the mailinglist and by mistake tries to
subscribe again, he is getting a message every hour saying "you are already
subscribe to the list".

I have look at different setting nothing seems to work.

Can U please let me know if Iam doing something wrong, or to change a setting.

Thanks!!!!