Re: 2 Xsessions?, 2 graphics cards?

Hi...

Uhhh....you can run another X server on your machine in 8 bpp if you want.
It'll use the next available tty (i.e. if :0 is on tty7 then :1 (the
second server) will run on tty8). You should be able to switch between
them using CTRL-ALT-<tty>.

You can also just start up the second X server by itself (run `X', or your
X server name directly if you want to use another video card), and run a
window manager on the Solaris machine which would presumably let you run
terminal emulators and X clients on it. (all this can be done in xdm, but
I'm not going to go into that unless you actually ask me to :)

Alex