From: Art Lemasters <alihawk@uswest.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Date: July 25, 1998 8:56 AM
Subject: Newbie C Question

>     I've never written C for any UNIX but want very
>much to learn.  Getting started might be the most
>difficult part.  The following question appears to me
>to be a somewhat Debian-Linux-specific (although I could
>be wrong).
>
>     How do I compile and link hello.c?  ...can't
>seem to find stdio.h for linking.  Hopefully, the
>answer to that will get me started.  Thanks.
>
>Art, who used to be at frnmo@sofnet.com after
>alemas@ipa.net after alemas@woodtech.com
>

>--
/dev/null

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Iannarelli;Peter
FN:Peter Iannarelli
ORG:GenX Internet Laboratories Inc.;Engineering
TITLE:Senior Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:416.929.1885
TEL;WORK;FAX:416.929.1056
ADR;WORK:;Annex;20 Madison Ave.;Toronto;Ontario;M5R 2S1;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Annex=0D=0A20 Madison Ave.=0D=0AToronto, Ontario M5R 2S1=0D=0ACanada
URL:http://www.genxl.com/~peter
URL:http://www.genxl.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:peter@genxl.com
REV:19980725T130405Z