[Re: The future?] User Documentation

On 24 Jul 1998 peloy@ven.ra.rockwell.com wrote:
> Right, what should I do with my packages for the next Debian release?
> I am kind of lost. What are the guidelines for Slink? The new file
> system standard?

Can we please have contributors to the Debian Documentation Project, to
write user documentation.  It would be really good to release slink with
a full set of user manuals.

Please look at the DDP home page at <http://www.debian.org/~elphick/ddp>

The kind of thing needed is a unified overview of the important parts
of a system from various points of view, with pointers to more detailed
information.