Re: Time is still not right.

On Thu, 23 Jul 1998, Bob Nielsen wrote:
> 'man tzconfig' should explain it for you.

I have the same problem as Keith, my hardware clock doesn't report the
same thing as date.

I have been following the discourse with interest.  I have a Hamm
system, and two Bo systems, neither of which has a tzconfig, (locate
tzconfig reports nothing) nor a man page for tzconfig.

I have read the scripts in rc*, and have tried to follow the boot up
that activate these scripts by following inittab etc. I still need help.
Please advise what package(s) may need to be installed, and how to fix
this problem.

--David

       LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [3456]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | Ask me how user interface copyrights & software
teague@wcu.edu | patents make programing a dangerous business.

counter-intelligence wild porno sex gold bullion Soviet clipper terrorist
National Security Council nuclear explosion Treasury destabilize Pakistan
Delta Force atomic bomb India data encryption data  encryption  munitions