RAID controller & dinstall

	Hi all,

	Has anyone ever tried to install a Mylex DAC960 PL Raid
controller? I'm trying to do so and ran into the following problem: I've
got its driver from www.dandelion.com/Linux/ , re-built the rescue disk
and set the rdev. The system boots up normally and it finds the
controller. But the problem is that I've got to manually build
some special devices (/dev/rd/c*d*p*) and I cant make de dinstall program
to use fdisk on this device (/dev/rd/c0d0). When I select the
"Partition Hard Disk" on the dinstall main menu it says "No hard disk
drivers could be found". Does anyone know how to set the device on the
dinstall, so that I wouldnt have to mkswap/mke2fs/mount/install everything
from the scratch? Thanks in advance!

	Daniel.