Re: Enlightenment, Fnlib, and Imlib -> get 'em while they're hot

Sheesh.  I packaged this thing to AVOID this mess (-:

E and all needed libs are now in Incoming on their way into slink.  If
you can wait three days or so, all should be cleaned up by dselect.

You do *NOT* need the -dev files of any lib that is on your sytem to use
E or any other app.  The -dev packages are there solely for compiling.
If you never compile anything, you never need the -dev packages.

E is purely a C app.  I am not aware of any C++ being needed.  So how
libstdc++ affects it is beyond me.  More than likely you have an old
libpng.  Get the libs from slink.  All of them.

Thank you and enjoy your new window manager (-: