Re: Enlightenment, Fnlib, and Imlib -> get 'em while they're hot

On Thu, 23 Jul 1998, Damon Muller wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Ok, What I believe to be the final build of the Enlightenment trilogy is
> > uploaded to www.livenet.net/~shaleh/software/enlightenment.  If you have
> > ANY probelms, please let me know.  Otherwise I a day or so I will upload
> > this to the main Debian archive.
>
> Got this, installed it - it's awsome! :) Keep up the good (and fast!)
> work!
>
> Seems to work well, but it took a bit of searching around to get all of
> the relevant packages. Also interesting fun working out which order they
> had to be installed in :)

I'm getting errors on the e14 package.  Seems like my imlib is broken

Error message when I start E14
enlightenment: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/lib/libpng.so.2: undefined symbol: __register_frame_info.

I should be asking shaleh 'bout this but what are the "relevant packages"
that you have.  I have all the .deb packages in shaleh's site but I don't
have the *dev packages.  Is this what you did? Get the *dev packages?

> Thanks again,
>
> damon
>
> --
> Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
> (damon@empire.net.au)     | As my head fell in the basket,
> Network Administrator     | And was everyone dancing on the casket...
> EmpireNET                 |                      - TBMG, "Dead"
>

> --

                  /\  Richard L. Alhama, Technical Support
 ,,''             \/  Cyberspace Laoag,ISP
  ``,,                http://www2.cyberspace.com.ph/~keyoz
"Overuse of the smiley is a mark of loserhood!" --The Jargon File
  *''