Re: emacs (in color mode)

Yo Pete,
	It worked just great ... thanks a million!! Now to set about
finding where to modify the default colours

Jonathan Lawson
---
Thermal Processes Unit
Department of Applied Energy and Optical Diagnostics
School of Mechanical Engineering,
Cranfield University,
Cranfield, Bedford. UK.
email j.lawson@cranfield.ac.uk