Re: good digital clock for x?

On Wed, Jul 22, 1998 at 06:30:28PM +0200, d1temp@lerum.mail.telia.com wrote:
> On 21 Jul, the lone gunman wrote:
> >
> > Hello -- are there any deb packages that have a digital clock that I
> > can swallow in an x module (specifically, FvwmButtons)?  I'd prefer
> > one that does military time, and perhaps the date, too :)
>
> If nothing else shows up you might be interested in tkgoodstuff...
> The included clock client there supports 24h clock, also gives date...

Hehe -- funny you mention tkgoodstuff; I used to use tkgoodstuff, and
I want a clock like the one built into tkgoodstuff.  I stopped using
tkgoodstuff, though, because it really had more features than I
needed...  My FvwmButtons is just a really simple bar with a few icons
for my most used programs.  tkgoodstuff just seemed like overkill for
no more than I was doing with it.  <shrug>

Thanks anyway!