rvplayer 5.0 with deb pkg

I have installed rvplayer-5.0 with the Debian package and it still
does not seem to work correctly.  (I have also tried it by hand and
still no luck.)  When I click on a link with RealAudio, I get a "Save
As" dialog box rather than having the player launched.  I have checked
in the Netscape preferences that it associates the .ram files with
"rvplayer %s".  And I can launch rvplayer successful from the command
line.

Any suggestions?

Mark Mabry				Tel: (978)250-3344 x264
Avici Systems Inc.			Fax: (978)250-3377