Re: how to use auctex w/xemacs20 ?

>> "SH" == Steve Hsieh <steveh@eecs.umich.edu> writes:

SH> Can someone explain what is the proper way to use AUCTEX with xemacs20?
SH> The auctex package is only for emacs19/20.  xemacs20 as it comes installed
SH> is not configured with auctex's path installed.

For me a (require 'tex-site) is enough.

I use xemacs 20.4-5. Load-path has
"/usr/lib/xemacs-20.4/lisp/auctex/".

BTW: thanks for the line with the loadpath. For me, it is bbdb which
won't work. It installs in /usr/share/xemacs20/site-lisp/ and xemacs
doesn't fins it (not included in load-path).

Ciao,
	Martin

--
from a 1996 Microshit ad campaign:
"The less you know about computers the more you want Micro$oft!"