fetchmail not fetching

I can not get fetchmail to work on one of my Linux computers. When I do
fetchmail I get the following message:

fetchmail: 1 message at nfn11988@gator.naples.net.
reading message 1 (1772 bytes) .fetchmail: SMTP connect to (null) failed
fetchmail: SMTP transaction error while fetching from www.naples.net
fetchmail: 1 message (1 seen) at nfn11988@gator.naples.net.
skipping message 1 not flushed

I have the same .fetchmailrc running on another Linux machine and it
works fine. Is there more to configuring fetchmail than making a
.fetchmailrc file. That is all I did on my other Linux machine and it
worked fine.

Thanks,
Keith
nfn11988@naples.net

You only get one chance at life, but if you do it right, you only need one.

			http://www.naples.net/~nfn11988