mutt and mbox file?

Greets,
	So I used mutt for a long time on my system and then redid my
system to use debian when my old disk died.  So I installed mutt via
dselect as a .deb package instead of compiling from source.  However, now
when I exit mutt, it prompts me to save my read mail from my main mailbox
into an mbox file.  I find this very annoying, and cannot, for the life of
me, figure out how to turn this feature off.  Can someone lend a clue?

Thanks,
 Seth

--
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion"