Re: NAT

Here are a couple of urls regarding nat? I have never set up nat on Linux
only Novell, this is the best I can do?

http://www.radionet.com/geek/geek19980115.html
http://www.netsys.com/firewalls/firewalls-9705/0523.html

Keith
nfn11988@naples.net

You only get one chance at life, but if you do it right, you only need one.

			http://www.naples.net/~nfn11988