installation via dselect...trouble finding locations

okay, i've repartitioned my hard drive and installed linux.  sort of.
now i'm trying to install other stuff using dselect from cd-rom, and it
asks for the location of packages-master file, stable/binary,
contrib/binary, none-free/binary, and local/binary.  i've had a few
unsuccessful guesses on those locations.  could somebody help me find
'em?  it's not the original cd-rom from debian, but just the files
copied onto a recordable cd-rom.

thanks in advance.

by the way, how would you see the contents of the cd-rom from linux?

skgold1@hotmail.com