efax printing PS code..? [solved]

> efax expects the first two characters to be '%!' which is quite reasonable. However,
> many evil machines like to put '\004%!' as the first characters (the first one is an
> 'EOF' mark, like our friend Ctrl-D generates). This really should be a bug against
> efax since this is so common. You can inspect the file yourself to be sure. Here's a
> context diff indicating the fix to /usr/bin/fax:

You are correct... here is what the HP5L Postscript driver I use in WinNT
addes when I save the ps job.

---SNIP---
ESC%-12345X@PJL JOB
@PJL SET RESOLUTION = 600
@PJL ENTER LANGUAGE = POSTSCRIPT
%!PS-Adobe-3.0
---SNAP---

Once I removed the top three lines so the file starts with "%!PS-Adobe-3.0" it
worked fine....

Thanks,
--Jay Barbee