Print .ps files.

        I am having trouble with printing.  I have magicfilter, lprng, and
cti-fthp (spelling?) installed.  Text files print fine to my local printer
(HP LazerJet 5L) but when printing postscript files with ghostscript I just
get stepped lines of all these funny commands.  I assume these commands are
Adobe postscript commands because I see Adobe copyright usually in there
somewhere.  Since I think my printer is a PCL printer? I assume I need
something that will convert to this.  Does gs (ghostview) do this?  I assume
a filter will also be required that will correctly work with the PCL stuff
as well.  Am I totally off base?  I am not sure if I require some statement
in my printcap to handle this or not.  Magicfilterconfig created my printcap
for me (including seting my if and of) so I am hoping it is OK.

Please help!