Re: security? smail in frozen is an open relay

On Tue, Jul 14, 1998 at 09:19:21PM -0400, Andrew Lewycky wrote:
> (My apologies if this already known, and also for not submitting a
> proper bug report, since I don't know how, and I don't want to risk
> this being overlooked.)

I just submitted this as a bug report; you should receive a Cc of it. See
http://www.debian.org/Bugs for details on how to submit bug reports.

Thanks,
Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go