Re: [Debian] iso9660 in 2.0.34 ?

...I believe I am confused...

I do not mind a little automation, but currently in my lilo.conf I have 3 linux
kernels that I use.

Linux [default]
Old [Previous Image]
Experment [Pointing to /usr/src/linux/arch/i386/boot/zImage]

This kernel-package util seems as if it takes this functionality away from you
and simply uses default (/vmlinuz) and that is it.  I am not sure this is a fair
trade off for correcting whatever problem I am having with FS modules.  I am not
saying it is a viable option, but if I cannot 'insmod isofs.o', somthing is pretty
wrong with how I compiled the kernel.  Perhaps I simply don't understand what
you are telling me to do with this "kernel-package" when I go to install or test a
new kernel.

--Jay Barbee