Re: Iomega Ditto tape unreliable?

What version of ftape and zftape are you using?  I myself am using version
3.04d with the Iomega Ditto 2G and so far have not had any problems.  I
have backedup several times and verified them along with doing some
restoring.  I haven't taken the total plunge yet because I need to set up
a special boot disk for it.  I am also using Taper.  I have found it to be
easy and effective to use.

Alex