Re: Unknow pci device

This is not a big problem.  It will not affect you in anyway.  What it
means is that the PCI detection routine could not identify either your
motherboard PCI controller or a device on the PCI bus.  It will still
work, just not have a name.  Look in /proc/pci to see what I mean.  This
error is from the kernel, not Debian, Slackware or RH.