Re: netscape communicator for bo ?

On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, Matus fantomas Uhlar wrote:

> I'd like to have netscape communicator for bo, there's navigator 3.04 in
> dist bud i couldn't install it... can anyone help me ?
netscape will not allow people to re-distibute their software. What is in
the dist is a debainized (I believe) installer for the netscape mentioned
in the package version. You need to d/l the netscape tar.gz from a mirror
or netscape themselves, don't worry about getting 3.04 just get the
communicator version you wanted and use the installed that comes with it.

Nikolai