last problem when upgrading to debian 2.0 beta

Hi,

I have upgradet to 2.0 Beta my Debian 1.1.3 system with autoup.sh adn I have
followed the hints in the README-autoup.sh regarding the fixing up wtmp and
utmp.

The problem is that last output is yet broken, like

*,       ***5         ork.inet.it      Thu Jan  1 01:00   still
logged in
nimo.it  ftp                           Thu Jan  1 04:04   still logged in
**       ***5                          Thu Jan  1 04:30   still logged in
8(       M**5         relay.fincantier Thu Jan  1 04:30   still logged in
norguet. *            356              Thu Jan  1 01:00   still logged in
**       *V*5         1Cust164.tnt1.sa Thu Jan  1 01:00   still logged in
**       1**5         flo.garda-access Thu Jan  1 01:00   still logged in
*$       qc*5ftp                       Thu Jan  1 01:00   still logged in

and also w and who do not retrieve all login.

There is a way to fix it ?

Thanks

                Paolo Sommaruga

                Garda Access Internet Service
                Garda (Vr) Italy
                Italian mirror of Debian Linux and JDK Linux
                http://www.garda-access.com/