Re: Adding non packages to menu?

I've had mixed success with this.  One way is to take the name of an
existing package on your system which does not have a menu and put it in
/usr/lib/menu with that name.

Another is to make a user-specific menu in ~/.menu and run update-menus as
that user.   This has worked sporadically for me.  You should be able to
put the files in /etc/menu.  I didn't have any luck with this.

Bob

----