Re: Looking for a counting (x)biff

 On Thu, Jul 09, 1998 at 04:40:01PM -0500, servis@purdue.edu wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am looking for a biff type program that counts the number of new
> messages in a file and continuously updates its display.  I would prefer
> a X based program.  Does anything like this exist?  I would like to

I found what I was looking for.  It is called xlassie.  Here is the lsm

Begin3
Title:          XLassie
Version:        1.0
Entered-date:   13 April 1998
                Support for POP3 mailservers, ability to run a command when
                clicked on, written in straight xlib so memory usage is less,
                and it doesn't just tell you _if_ you have new mail, but how
                many new messages you have.