Downloading Hamm bits at a time

Hi Folks,

I'm currently running a Bo system, but dying to get my hands on Hamm.
Only problem is that my ISP has recently started volume-charging, which
means downloading the whole lot will cost me about the same amount as
buying a small country.

I remembered, however, that I still have a Uni dial-in account (which
has a high-speed link to another Uni which is an official mirror), but
that is restricted to 2-hour's at a time.

Can anyone offer any advice as to what is the most efficient way to
download it, considering it will probably be interupted a few times. I
don't plan on doing an FTP-install, I'll download it all to a local HD
and install it from there.

thanks,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
(damon@empire.net.au)     | As my head fell in the basket,