[Fwd: List of default installed files]

A good point. Being pretty new, I've been looking for a list of Important,
Standard,
Optional and Extra packages. When I've been installing the new beta dselect
suggested on my
first attempt to ftp the packs to download only limited ranges of packages.
My connection failed, but it's still a good idea, in my opinion, for a newbie,
meet limited number of packs, explore them, start relying on their work and
then
DL more packs that he
might be missing.
Maybe anybody can point me to the list of packages in these ranges(base,
important, standard...)?
Sasha.