RE: dual boot?? win98???

Hi,
I am duel booting win98 and linux using IBM's boot manager (and lilo, and
loadln) my had is partitioned fat32 for win 98, one 400mb fat 16 partition
(for sharing files between win and linux)and then the usual linux
partitions.

I find it works great.

But to begin with i suggest using loadln, to exit win and boot into linux,
it is the simplest option, with no possability of screwing u your hd.

Rick

EMAIL - kitty5@dial.pipex.com <mailto:kitty5@dial.pipex.com>
HOME - http://welcome.to/kitty5
         -  http://ds.dial.pipex.com/kitty5/
[Emulation, Raytracing, Linux, Games, PC Music]