Re: Micropolis

On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, Keith Alen Vance wrote:

: I have a Micropolis scsi drive model 3243 and was wondering if anyone new
: of a site or a person that may have the jumper settings for this drive.
: The company has filed bankcrupsy(that is spelled wrong) and is not
: providing any tech support
: for their products. I know this has nothing to do with debian other than
: fact that debian will be on this drive when I get it working. Just
: remember if you needed
: the jumper setting for a ne2000 card or something I would give them to
: you so don't complain.

No complaining, eh?

Take a peek at
http://www.donovan.com.sg/support/techinfo/data_sheets/490P3_1.html

(Altavista - http://www.altavista.digital.com - is your friend.  I
searched with +Micropolis +3243)

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104