Re: Making modem talk 2........................

Ok, making progress now. Here comes the hard part! You need to decide which IO address
and IRQ port your PNP modem should use. In order to make things easy, let's first
assume that using the same ones which Win95 assigns will work in Linux (which will
most likely be true). In Win95, right-click "My Computer" and choose Properties from
the popup menu. Now look at the device manager. You should be able to find your modem
and see which IO port and IRQ are assigned. Gather this information and then we'll
move on.

Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com