Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Hallo,

I have also received the beanie-bag spam.  I received the followin message
last week and just want to know whether some of you did also receive it:

>Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 00:13:20 EDT
>From: YOURS2BE@aol.com
>To: YOURS2BE@aol.com
>Subject: Please Read

>Hello, my name is Andy. I know where you live and I know where your kids
>sleep. If you dont call me within 24 hours im going to kill your kids. my
>phone number is 864-833-3403.

>P.S. This is NOT a joke.

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg       |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |