RE: dual boot?? win98???

I'm running a dual boot system.  Make sure you have enough free space for a
new
partition and install Linux on it.  Then just add the Windows partition
to the lilo.conf file, and run 'lilo'.  As to reading fat32 partitions,
the 2.0.34 kernel(if not earlier ones) can read them with no
problem... just mount them.

--Evan