Re: Package to list all other packages in distribution?

I have a tk app which reads the currently installed packages list and
lists them alphabetically.  It also shows the files that each package
contains.  It is very handy.  I have the tk source (obviously) I lack
the accompanying C source for its lib.  I have contacted the author and
hope he will respond.  The app is called dpkgview and if ANYONE has its
source please say so, loudly.  I would be glad to package it for Debian
or someone else can.