RE: X11 basic configuration files missing with hamm install.

locate xkb/compiled/README returns it stored in /var/lib
This may be a bug in the current X11 package since it seems to be looking in
the wrong place.
I copied the README file to /usr/X11R6/.... and it gave some warnings, but
otherwise worked fine.

Tim

E-Mail: timothy@smasher.rs.itd.umich.edu
Date: 02-Jul-98