[Debian] Urgent: how to create Debian CD from non-debian UNIX system

Hi,

we have a local mirror of the debian distribution that we use
to install our Debian PC's.  However next week we will have to
install Debian on a PC which has no access to our network so
we want to create a CD starting from the current mirror.
unfortunately the mirror is located on a SUN and none of my
Linux machines has enough harddisk to contain a CD.

I tried installing the sources for debian-cd but they don't seem
to contain any documentation. >-(

Thanks in advance,

Nico

Nico De Ranter
Sony Service Center (PSDC-B/DNSE-B)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 86 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86
e-mail: nico.deranter@sonycom.com