Re: Sybase With Debian?

You can check out the book "The Practical SQL Handbook" by Bowman, Emerson
and Darnovsky, Addison-Wesley 1996.

It is exactly what the title says, and comes with a version of Sybase on
CD-ROM. I haven't fired it up, but I have the book and the CD that went
with it. Don't know if it's a DOS version or not, but if you need to learn
the language, it may not matter.

Hope that helps,

Paul M. Foster