Config file for mirror of frozen

There was enough interest that I felt it was worth posting my
configuration for mirroring the Debian frozen distribution.

Note that my mirror is behind a firewall and I have to do ftp via a
proxy, so there may be something I'm doing in my configuration that
won't work on machines out in the open. I tried to remove all this
stuff but I may have missed something. Anyone using this configuration
file will need to replace "<whatever>" with whatever is appropriate
for your site.

I'm using mirror 2.8 so be aware that I have no idea if there are any
issues with the following configuration file used in conjunction with
another version of mirror.

Also, it's important to note that I'm on an ethernet LAN and I've done
absolutely nothing to optimize the configuration for something
slower. Generally, at 2am or so when I perform the mirror, I get about
40kB/s, so I don't worry about speed much.

Lastly, use this at your own risk. If you have suggestions about
improving the file send them to the list so that all may benefit and
don't blame me if this wipes out your hard drive! :) I've been using
it successfully for about two weeks now and haven't had a single
problem, but, that doesn't mean someone else won't have a problem!

Instructions: Just save the lines between "Begin conf file" and "End
conf file" to any file name you choose, say debmirror, and run mirror
like

mirror debmirror

and that's it.

Good Luck!
Gary

------------------------------Begin conf file---------------------------
package=Debian-frozen
  site=<whatever>
#
# Our firewall doesn't like passv mode
  passive_ftp=0
  remote_dir=/debian/dists/frozen
  local_dir=/usr/local/Linux/debian/dists/frozen
  exclude_patt=.*\/binary-alpha\/.*|&
               .*\/binary-m68k\/.*|&
               .*\/binary-powerpc\/.*|&
               .*\/binary-sparc\/.*|&
               .*\/disks-alpha\/.*|&
               .*\/disks-m68k\/.*|&
               .*\/disks-sparc\/.*|&
               .*\/source\/.*
  remote_password=<whatever>
  remote_user=<whatever>
  mail_to=<whatever>
  local_ignore=non-US
  #
  # Don't want to compress anything! Most of what can be compressed
  # already is on the debian site.
  compress_excl=.*
  user=<whatever>
  group=<whatever>
#
# Non-US for things like SSH
package=Debian-Non-US
  site=<whatever>
  flags_recursive+L
#
# Our firewall doesn't like passv mode
  passive_ftp=0
  remote_dir=/debian-non-US/dists/frozen/non-US
  local_dir=/usr/local/Linux/debian/dists/frozen/non-US
  exclude_patt=binary-alpha\/.*|binary-m68k\/.*|binary-powerpc\/.*|&
               binary-sparc\/.*|source\/.*
  remote_password=<whatever>
  remote_user=<whatever>
  mail_to=<whatever>