Re: dosemu

The Gecko wrote:

> On 24-Jun-98 Ian Stuart wrote:
> > How on earth do I get dosemu to use my 4Dos dos rather than freedos?
>
> dosemu uses a disk image that's been created before hand.  To get dosemu to use
> another *dos than the one it's currently using.. build another/different disk
> image.. I built my image off of a floppy formated with MSDos 6x. I forgot the
> exact commands I used (this was a few months back)...  See if that little bit
> of information helps you... if not.. let me know and I'll dig out my notes back
> when I was working with it.
OK - I've now got 4Dos loading from a floppy, however when I run
setup-hdimage, I get compalints from mcopy.  I have a feeling this is
due to supermount.

Anyone any thoughts?

--
Ian Stuart
Medicine & Veterinary Medicine Computing Support

              http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~kiz/

LandRovers - a 50-year-old stop-gap that has become the most successful
             4x4 production vehicle in the world.