Installing 95 & NT w/out frying Linux. [Important]

Hi,
I have Win95,WinNT5 and Debian 2.0 installed across two drives -
(from Mount):
/dev/hda2 on / type ext2 (rw)
/dev/hda5 on /home type ext2 (rw)
/dev/hda6 on /usr type ext2 (rw)
/dev/hda1 on /MSC type vfat (rw)
/dev/hdb1 on /MSD type vfat (rw)
/dev/hdb5 on /MSE type vfat (rw)
hda3 is linux swap. hda1,2,3 are primary. hda1,2 are bootable. others are
logical.
hdb1 is primary, I don't know how come hdb goes from 1 to 5 but anyway.
      Win95 & WinNT are both on /dev/hda1, and everything boots off the NT
bootloader. Unfourtunately, my Win95 has finally croaked and refuses to start at
all and NT dies during startup if any SCSI devices are plugged in, so I have no
choice but to reinstall everything. But Win95 refuses to install on a drive
which already has any of WinNT on it. So I will have to delete both of them, and
install 95 first, then NT. (I installed 95, then NT then Linux when setting up
my computer)
        I have heard some ppl on the list frying their Linux installations when
installing 95/NT. So can someone please instruct me as to a -safe- way of
removing & installing 95 & NT.

Thanks very much in advance,
Timothy Hospedales
PS: Where can I find docs describing how to make Debian boot disks? - All my
bootable linux CDs are lent out to friends. :(.
E-Mail: timothy@smasher.rs.itd.umich.edu
Date: 23-Jun-98
Time: 15:21:51

This message was sent by XFMail.