ftp.debian.org

I am perhaps asking this question in the wrong place, but here goes...

I keep a local mirror of ftp.debian.org/pub/debian/dists/hamm for
my personal use.  I noticed a few messages about some sort of reorganization
of some of the mirror sites, and was wondering if this mirror path will
remain valid after the release of 2.0 or am I going to wake up one day
and find that the mirror program just deleted my files?  Should I be using
a different path for my mirror?

I did notice that the mirror site at ftp.mi.us.debian.org uses a slightly
different directory structure, and my mirror configuration won't work
there without modifications.

Mike