Re: gnome v.20

On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Brian Morgan wrote:
> Anyone know of any updated info on the release of gnome v.20 for
> debian?  I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival.  Is it possible to simply
> install it using the tarballs on the gnome site?  Or will there be mucho
> configuration I need to do?

It's in incoming. The tarballs are enough of a pain that I'd recommend
getting the packages, now that they're out. If you hold off a few days
they'll probably be on the main ftp site and have a few quirks worked out,
but you could grab them from incoming now (live dangerous).

Havoc Pennington ==== http://pobox.com/~hp