Re: Window Maker

WindowMaker and related files can be found in:
  ftp://debian.egr.msu.edu/debian/hamm/hamm/binary-i386/x11/

WindowMaker has quite a few dependencies, but you will find the
packages on the ftp site likewise, under the corresponding Section
directory.

Dennis
--
Dennis Kelly <dpk@egr.msu.edu>             |  phone: 353.4844
Network Admin, College of Engineering, MSU |  pager: 222.5875