DNS pointers

Hello,

I am preparing a DNS server to host two domains.  Currently I have a
caching only server and I am going to make the plung to a full primary
DNS server.  My problem is that the how-to is not specifically for
Debian.  If anyone out there has a good Debian primary DNS set up, I
would reaaly appreciate it if I could see the /etc/named.boot and
/var/named/* files.  I have a good idea on how to do it, but seeing some
already working files would help me out 100%.

Thanks!

Gregory Green