Some weired problem with xisp.

I am using xisp_2.3p4-0.1_i386.deb and xforms0.86_0.86-2_i386.deb on Debian
1.3.1 system, and used to activate it from .xsession

$ cat .xsession | grep xisp
exec xisp -geometry 372x299+1152+572 &

It worked fine until recently. I think that the point when it started making
problems was when I changed my DefaultColorDepth in /etc/X11/XF86Config.
Anyway, the problem is that sometimes when I exit Fvwm and log in again, it is
not starting. Instead, .xsession-error has the following error:

$ cat .xsession-errors
X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  20 (X_GetProperty)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x2400043
  Serial number of failed request:  26

and there is a .xisppid file that contains a non existent pid.
$ cat .xisppid
2916

Has someone else experinced it ? Is there something I have to change ?

	Thank you.