non-us server

I dont know if it is me, but when I tried downloading pgp-i with apt, I
got a 404 Not Found error. Sure enough, the .../dist/... directory
structure is not on the non-us server (non-us.debian.org). Was it ever? I
just downloaded the file manually, and stuck it in /var/cache/apt/archives
which worked fine.

But shouldnt there be this compatibility with apt on the server that is
set as the default?

I was using ftp.waikato.ac.nz as my mirror, but that recently has gone out
of date... So I am now using ftp1.us.debian.org and non-us.debian.org

this is my sources.list line:

deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/binary-$(ARCH)/

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)