Re: Install disks for Debian/PowerMac?

Some time around  17 Jun 1998 17:51:39 PDT,
         Tor Slettnes wrote:

 > The Debian Hamm tree contains binaries for i386, alpha, m68k, sparc
 > and powerpc; but only install disks for the first four of these
 > architectures.
 >
 > How does one obtain install disks or a pointer to an install procedure
 > for Debian on PowerPC/PowerMac?

Powerpc port is in a very early stage of its development.  The install disks
do not exist for that architecture yet.  In case you are interested in helping
with this port, you should subscribe to debian-poweprc@lists.debian.org .
Otherwise, you just need to wait.

NOTE: I am not involved with powerpc at all.  I just know a bit about the
state of the port through irc conversations.

 > Thanks
 > -tor
 >

 > --

Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@igoria.net