Re: AFIO usage...

Jay,

	I just picked up a package called KBackup and it uses AFIO. I had never
heard of AFIO until I installed KBackup. I is somewhat like Taper, but a
lot more in depth. It will allow you to define INCLUDES and EXCLUDES in the
configuration.

	Very simple to set up and real easy to install. It uses scripts to
accomplish the manupliation of AFIO and all the other programs it needs.
You can get a copy of the source at http://www.phy.hw.ac.uk/~karsten/KBackup/.

	HTH

Mike