Re: scilab not working?

On Fri, 19 Jun 1998, Mark Phillips wrote:

 : I've just installed scilab_2.2-4.deb from the non-free section of hamm.
 : But it doesn't seem to be working.  I type "scilab" at the prompt and it
 : exits without giving any error messages, without poping up any windows or
 : anything.  It just does nothing!
 :
 : Am I doing something wrong, or is this package broken?

I tried the package last week, and I got the same results. I 'strace''d the
binary in /usr/lib/scilab/bin, and it just exited :( Didn't have the time to
have a better look at it.

bye,
 -Remco